confectionery industry, storage and packaging of foodstuffs, bakeries, pasta factories and shops, dairies, groceries, butchers, meat processing plants, fish markets, chocolate factories, ice cream shops
Food processing sanitation is a key element in protecting the public from germs, pathogens and harmful bacteria that can lead to serious illness.
The food industry uses strong cleaning and sanitizing lines and programs to eliminate each kind of bacteria and virus. Traditional sanitizing is a two-stage process: first, the initial cleaning with water and detergents; second, disinfecting with the aid of harsh chemicals such as chlorine, iodine, quaternary ammonium salts, acid and formaldehyde-based substances.
Adopting an effective cleaning and sanitizing program is crucial to eliminating pathogens from surfaces and equipment. With Lady Vap industrial steam machines this type of processing becomes faster and easier as dry steam reduces system and line down times and saves chemical costs. Lady Vap machines also guarantee total sanitizing and killing of micro-organisms because of the heating shock.
- cleaning and degreasing of workbenches, walls and ceilings
- cleaning and defrosting refrigeration fins and coils
- chemical free killing of listeria in drains and pipes
- cleaning and maintenance of ventilation ducts
- removing food residues
- cleaning of batching systems
- cleaning and sanitizing of blending tanks
- removing grease from control panels and electrical boards
- sanitizing filters and grilles
- thorough cleaning of conveyors, chains, belts, rollers and packings
- sanitizing of refrigeration systems without removing food