manufacturers of cosmetics, beauty, hygiene and body cleaning products, soap factories
The production of soaps and detergents can make the work environment and floors slippery. Mixers, boilers and packaging plants become encrusted with solidified waste from processing, creating significant safety and hygiene problems. The traditional water cleaning or water-jet machines fail to fix these problems and may worsen working conditions.
However, the concentrated force of steam acts with great precision, even in places that are difficult to reach and the absence of running water makes cleaning quick and safe, even in presence of electric circuits.
- cleaning of production lines and bottling plants
- remove deposits from conveyor belts and gears
- elimination of process waste
- sanitization of laboratories
- cleaning of proportioning devices